Live video: How and why it can enhance your brand communications
Now Never Sleeps
We're looking for... a PR Account Executive
07 Nov 2016 ·
The award-winning Jaywing PR comprises a team of former journalists, bloggers, content writers, social media and PR specialists. We help clients to communicate in an ever-more complicated multi-channel world. We do it through strategic development, customer insight, media and social relations, internal communications, stakeholder engagement, reputation management and crisis communications.
We’re looking for an ambitious Account Executive with at least 12 months PR experience. You need to be highly organised, able to work effectively in a fast paced environment, bursting with creativity and hungry to secure great coverage for our clients. Get in touch if you’d like the opportunity to join the team that put the first diamond in space, out-ed the UK’s naughtiest pet and showed the world how to spend £24,000 in 24 hours in Las Vegas – https://www.skyvegas.com/24-hours-in-vegas
The successful candidate will need to have excellent media and client relationship skills, a strong knowledge of the media landscape and great writing skills. They will need to have experience of working with a wide range of content as well as a solid understanding of what makes news.
We’d love you to be part of our next project, working with a team that brings together skills across the communications mix and turns them into award-winning campaigns.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Drafting a broad range of copy for channels both on and offline
- Experience of working in a busy PR environment (ideally agency)
- Creating strong contacts within the national, regional and online media, as well as other key influencers including bloggers
- Picking up the phone to journalists on a daily basis
- Producing documents including press releases and proposals to a high standard
- Producing a range of reporting documents for internal and external use
- Attending meetings and presenting to clients
- Working on organisation and delivery of events
- Working on new business pitches : creation and delivery
- Being able to present ideas confidently
- Being organised, with strong planning skills
- Working under pressure to internal / external deadlines
If you would like the opportunity to join us, send your CV to email@example.com